What is ISO 45001?
ISO 45001 is the International Occupational Health and Safety Management Standard. It was published in July 2007, superseding ISO 45001, and is considered as one of the most widely recognised occupational health and safety (OH&S) standards.
Who can apply for ISO 45001?
ISO 45001 is addressed to everyone that is interested in Health Safety Management Systems. In particular, the standard is applicable to any company that wishes to eliminate or minimize risks to employees, who may be exposed to OH&S risks associated with its activities.
What are the benefits of ISO 45001 registration?
Companies that implement ISO 45001 have a clear management structure with defined authority and duties, set clear objectives for improvement with measurable results and a structured approach to risk assessment. This includes the monitoring of health and safety management failures, auditing of performance and review of policies and objectives of the company. In particular:
• Customer satisfaction - through delivery of products that consistently meet customer requirements whilst safeguarding their health and property
• Reduced operating costs - by decreasing down-time through incidents and ill health and reducing costs associated with legal fees and compensation
• Legal compliance - by understanding how statutory and regulatory requirements impact the organization and its customers
• Improved risk management - through clear identification of potential incidents and implementation of controls and measures
• Ability to win more business
What does S.Q.S.S. offer you?
System Implementation: it includes the planning, implementation and provision of the required information so that you are able to implement and maintain successfully the OH & S System. We provide support during the preparation stage and we help you determine if your organization is ready to be certified (gap analysis).
Remaining at your disposal for any further queries you may have.