Who needs this course?
• Those who will be involved in conducting 2nd and 3rd party audits
• Managers who will be responsible for audit teams as their leader
• To have the skills required to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011, by interpreting ISO 9001
• understand the purpose, content and inter-relationships of ISO 9000 with other standards
• Demonstrate the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up a quality management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
• Principles of Business Management
• Management System Standards
• The Eight Principles of ISO 9001
• Details Of clauses
• Requirements of ISO 9001
• Types Of Audits
• Team leader’s skills and techniques
• Documentation and process control
• Monitoring and leading an audit
• Audit Process
• Preparation & Planning Of Audits
• Audit Checklist
• Preparation Of checklist
• Identification Of Non-Conformities [N/C's].
Τhe course is designed according to Int.Standard ISO 19011 “Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems”
• Have completed an ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Course
• 5 days
Papaflessa 119 Piraeus 185.46, Greece