ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training
Who needs this course?
• Those who will be involved in conducting 2nd and 3rd party audits
• Managers who will be responsible for audit teams
• To have the skills required to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011, by interpreting ISO 14001
• Demonstrate the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an environmental management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
• Establish, plan and task the activities of an audit team
• Communicate effectively with the auditee and audit client
• Organize and direct audit team members
• Prevent and resolve conflict with the auditee and/or within the audit team
• Team leading, reporting, corrective and preventive actions follow up
• Have completed an ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Course
• 5 days