S.Q.S.S. operates certification model system which complies with the requirements of EN ISO/IEC 17021:2011 and is accredited by E.S.Y.D. Hellenic Accreditation System S.A.
Organisation’s QMS is documented and supported by procedures, assessment documents and other associated documentation.
S.Q.S.S. conforms impartiality in carrying out its management system certification activities, manages conflict of interest and ensures the objectivity of its management system certification activities.
S.Q.S.S. policy is to offer professional Quality Management System Certification service to industry by providing clients with the necessary expertise, practical interpretation, business acumen and approachability to allow them to benefit and perceive value from their experiences with the organisation.
S.Q.S.S. objectives are:
- impartiality, competence, responsibility, openness, confidentiality, responsiveness to complaints
- maintain business growth
- maximise client retention
- to be the preferred supplier for companies wishing to obtain certification services
- provide customers with the highest quality level of its services
S.Q.S.S. in order to achieve its objectives:
- follows process control and documentation according to EN ISO/IEC 17021:2011
- deploys high qualified staff (auditors and experts)
- assess the actual customers’ needs
- privacy and confidentiality to customers information
- accountability through certification process control
- invoicing policy to customers
- information for its certificates issued upon request
- direct marketing
- continually assessment and actions ensuring services delivery to customers
- continual evaluation for improvements of the organisation, its resources including human
factor and their Training needs.
All staff and involved persons to the certification process are responsible to operate and promote S.Q.S.S. quality management system and certification scheme policy, suggest improvements where these may enhance our present service and maximise customer retention. Quick react to new challenges and changes within our business should take place to ensure that we continue delivering a first class service to our customers.
Only as a team we can meet our goal and, thereby ensuring that customer’ needs are realised and followed by our process certification control by getting fruitful and long term cooperation.
Angela V. Galanopoulou
117 Notara & Skouze Str. 18536, Piraeus
Tel. +30 210 4180375
Fax. +30 210 4180875